Seavus Accelerator is entering the new decade with an upgraded and improved program in collaboration with Startup Wise Guys and Europian fund for Southeast Europe(EFSE) entrepreneurship academy.
This year we are launching the Tech Boost Program as a part of our acceleration program with a mission to empower tech startup entrepreneurs to create impact.
The Tech Boost Program is designed as a partnership between Europe’s leading B2B startup accelerator and Seavus Accelerator, supported by European Fund for Southeast Europe (EFSE) Entrepreneurship Academy.
Acceleration pre-investment program will focus on the goal of providing intense and structured learning obtaining knowledge and business skills that will make startups ready for product launch and investment.
This program covers a wide range of verticals and industries while prioritizing tech impact-driven entrepreneurs.
By joining the Seavus Acceleration program, the eligible teams will get:
- Startup Wise Guys 8 weeks online program with pre-defined tasks, workshops, webinars
- Online one-on-one mentoring (through the Startup Wise Guys online program providing access to international coach and mentor network)
- Onsite Bootcamp provided by Startup Wise Guys (at partner accelerator locations)
- Tailor-made Acceleration Program by Seavus Accelerator, including individual sessions with our mentors
- Lifetime access to Seavus international network of partner companies entrepreneurs including + 900 mentors and ICT Experts
- Demo Day exposure and other investor and networking opportunities
- Strong ties with Academia, Regional and International Startup support Projects and Initiatives
- Live pitching at Demo Day at PODIM, Slovenia in May 2020
- Co-working and meeting spaces, computer labs and Internet access Access to SEDC Talents – Graduates from the Academy of Programing, Design, Networks and Cyber Security
- Access to Legal, Sales and Financial Experts and Consultants
- Funding Opportunity between 30K-100K
- Responsibility for the development of an innovation-based business with a significant growth potential
- Export-oriented with significant team capacity
- Chance to be part of the Startup Wise Guys Acceleration program after finishing our program
- Start-ups will join the alumni, and get a chance to pitch at EFSE Entrepreneurship Tournament which is to be held in October 2020 in Sarajevo for a chance to win up to EUR 10,000 for their business development.
The accelerator program is meant for startups in early stages of development, prototype phrase or running business, who have the ambition to do commit full time and are ready to fight for regional and international success! Interested founders are requested to complete the Application Form which will be used for selection of a shortlist who would be asked to make a pitch presentation for final selection.
Please apply by filling out the application form here:
The application deadline is 18 February 2020.
EFSE ENTREPRENEURSHIP ACADEMY
The EFSE Entrepreneurship Academy, an initiative of the EFSE Development Facility, encompasses a range of programs to support local business development throughout the EFSE target region. By working together with on-the-ground organizations that drive incubation and acceleration projects, the Entrepreneurship Academy provides entrepreneurs with guidance, resources, mentoring, networking opportunities, the chance to receive financial backing, and other means necessary to turn good ideas into successful enterprises. In this way, the Entrepreneurship Academy and its partners help create an environment where entrepreneurs can thrive – driving the spirit of EFSE as “The Entrepreneurship Fund”.
More information: www.efse.lu/entrepreneurshipacademy
STARTUP WISE GUYS
Startup Wise Guys is Europe’s leading B2B startup accelerator, present in all three Baltic states with participants from around the world, also voted VC fund of the year 2019 in CEE. SWG displays a 77% survival rate and is one of the most active early-stage investors in Nordics & CEE with more than 145 portfolio companies.
More information: https://startupwiseguys.com/
SEAVUS EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER AND SEAVUS ACCELERATOR
Seavus Education & Development Center (SEDC) is a private company established in September 2010 as part of the Seavus Group and a specialized training center for the education of staff in the fields of programming, design, computer networks and software testing. Its rich portfolio of educational programs includes the organization of annual academies intended for children, young people and adults, specialized training for employees and short training for individuals. Its educational program provides proof that ‘’SEDC’’ follows the world’s trends by responding to the growing demand for professionals in the IT and the design industry.
Since 2018, ‘’SEDC’’ is the largest Academy for technology and design in Macedonia earning the trust of over 250 students, annually.
In 2019, within the educational center, one of the three Accelerators supported by the Innovation and Development Fund which aims to stimulate entrepreneurship in Macedonia, through support and investment in new startup businesses, is also opened.
Seavus Accelerator is the first Corporate Business Technology Accelerator in Macedonia providing services for tech start-ups and ICT professionals, especially continuing its support to the digital sector and applying digital technologies in related sectors (finance, healthcare, media, industry, public services, etc.), ensuring greater impact on the Macedonian digitalization and economic growth.